Well known as the “Inn with a view”, Clarenville Inn is a Four Star family owned hotel that strives to consistently provide guests with an exceptional stay experience, a friendly smile, genuine care and respect for all.
Our values are:
- Pride in the work we do together
- Excellence in our attention to detail and continually improving our service standards
- Respect for everyone in all of our interactions
- Teamwork in going the extra mile for the benefit of our guests
- Community support recognizing that we have an obligation to support the well-being of Clarenville
The Caribou which is in our logo, is the symbol of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment. Five Caribou Memorials are erected in the battlefields of the Western Front and one statue is erected in Bowring Park in St. John’s. While Clarence the Caribou is drawn to be friendly and approachable we wanted to give a nod to the brave men and women who fought for our freedom in the First World War. The orange-red color of our logo is called Coquelicot, which is the color of poppies found in France.