Terms & Conditions
Caribou Club Standard Terms and Conditions
1. As a member you must stay every twelve (12) consecutive months to keep membership active.
2. As a member, you are the only person who may earn points for your account.
3. Group master-billing arrangements where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to a company or common address or settled by one individual are not eligible.
4. If two or more members share a room, Caribou Club will credit points to the member reserving and staying in the room.
5. You do not earn Caribou Club points for room bookings at rates below our Caribou Club rate per night, complimentary rooms, or rooms booked through a travel agent or third-party online retailer.
6. You may not reserve reward night stays through a travel agent, and free night stays are not commissionable to travel agents.
7. You earn 1 point for each whole dollar that you pay in full in-room revenue when paying qualifying rates, excluding taxes, restaurant or other incidental charges.
8. If you are unable to use your room and fail to cancel your reservation, Clarenville Inn will not credit your account with the points that you redeemed for that room.
9. A member may redeem a reward night for an immediate family member even if the member is not occupying the room. When booking a reward night for someone other than yourself, be sure to ask the reservation agent to include the name of the guest in the notes field of the reservation. When booking a reward night through our website, be sure to include the name of the guest who will be staying in the room in the “Special Request” field.
10. Caribou Club may modify the points listed on your account based on actual stay information.
11. You are responsible for understanding the terms and conditions of the program, tracking your points, and maintaining the security of your account.
12. You may not sell or barter points or redeem points for cash.
13. Points have no fixed value, are non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit. Points have no value until presented by the member for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions.
14. Caribou Club may terminate the program at any time without prior notice.
15. You may be required to show a valid government ID upon check-in to redeem your rewards.
16. In order to redeem complimentary room certificates, please advise front desk staff at Clarenville Inn upon arrival, gift certificates cannotbe redeemed during the check out process.
17. To redeem points or for customer support contact the hotel directly at 1-877-466-7911.